Drain Gun,5/16" Cable Size,12V
- Item # 54DM02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2571-20
- Catalog Page # 861
- UNSPSC # 47121808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drain Gun
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Drain Line Capacity I.D. 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Max. Run 25 ft.
- Cable Size 5/16" x 25 ft.
- Voltage 12.0
- Number of Tools 1
- No. of Batteries Included 0
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Cable Lock Mechanism Yes
- Brushless Motor No
- Operating Speed 0 to 500 rpm
- Drum Characteristics Replaceable Inner Drum, Helps Prevent Cable Bind Up and Contains Mess Inside Drum
- Series M12
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ6
- Standards UL Listed and CSA Certified to UL/CSA 60745-1 and UL/CSA 60745-2-21
- Includes Bulb Cable with Drum, 5 gal. Storage Bucket
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.