Closet Auger Kit,1/2" Cable Size,12V
- Item # 54DM19
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2577-21
- Catalog Page # 861
- UNSPSC # 47121808
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Closet Auger Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drain Line Capacity I.D. 1-1/4" to 2"/2" to 4"
- Max. Run Toilet Auger 6 ft., Urinal Auger 4 ft.
- Cable Size Toilet Auger 1/2" x 6 ft., Urinal Auger 3/8" x 4 ft.
- Voltage 12.0
- Number of Tools 2
- No. of Batteries Included 1
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Cable Lock Mechanism Yes
- Brushless Motor No
- Operating Speed 0 to 500 rpm
- Series M12
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included Yes
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ6
- Standards UL/CSA/IEC/EN 60745-1
- Includes 4 ft. Urinal Auger, 6 ft. Toilet Auger, REDLITHIUM(TM) Battery, Battery Charger
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.