12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, 3200 No Load RPM, 15.0 Amps
- Item# 38D257
- Mfr. Model# 6955-20
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 12"
- Slide Yes
- Bevel Double
- No Load RPM 3200
- Amps 15.0
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 13-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 13-1/2"
- Arbor Size 5/8" and 1"
- Blade Type Carbide
- Miter Capacity 0 to 48 Degrees Left and Right
- Bevel Capacity 0 Degrees to 48 Degrees Left and Right
- Bevel Stops 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 33.9 Degrees , 45 Degrees , 48 Degrees
- Length 30"
- Width 21"
- Height 19-1/2"
- Voltage 120VAC
- Features Miter Angle Digital Readout Provides Repeatable Accuracy To 01 Deg, Miter Angle Fine Adjust With Detent Override Makes It Simple To Dialin Precise Miter Angles, Dual Integral Jobsite, Lights Fully Illuminate The Work Piece And Cut Line From Either Side Of The Blade, Powerful 150 Amp, 33 Max HP Direct Drive Motor Provides Increased Power For High Performance Cutting In Hard Lumber, Constant Power Technology With Soft Start Maintains Constant Cutting Speed Under Load And Decreases Start Up Head Movement, Oversized Single Lever Bevel Adjustment With (9) Positive Bevel Stops
- Includes Carbide Tipped Blade, Dust Bag, Blade Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.