Magnetic Drill Press, 120VAC, 1/2" Capacity Steel, 600 No Load RPM
- Item# 3F863
- Mfr. Model# 4204-1
- Catalog Page# 938
- UNSPSC# 23101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drill Press
- Voltage 120VAC
- Capacity Steel 1/2"
- Drill Travel 9"
- Amps 7.2
- No Load RPM 600
- Magnet Type Electro
- Drill Point Pressure 1650 lb.
- Drill to Center From Base 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 25-1/4"
- Tool Length 17-1/4"
- Tool Weight 57.0 lb.
- Motor Stock No. Included 6Z293
- Motor Base No. Included 6Z362
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Tap Size Capacity 5/8"
- Motor HP 1.25
- Reversible Yes
- Features Forward/Reverse Electronic Feedback Speed Control, Soft Start, Line Lock Out
- Includes 6-ft. Safety Chain, Mfr. No. 48-66-1360 Chuck and Mfr. No. 48-66-3280 Key
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.