Rechargeable High Performance Light Kit
- Item # 65MV77
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2360-20 48-11-1850
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111516
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rechargeable High Performance Light Kit
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Lamp Type LED
- Lumens 3000
- Focus Fixed
- Light Output Mode High / Medium / Low
- Series M18
- Use With Battery Mfr. No. All Milwaukee M18 Series
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Base Style Flat
- Water Penetration Rating Not Rated
- Number of Batteries 1
- Beam Distance 142m
- Lamp Life Limited Lifetime
- Replacement Lamps No
- Switch Type Push Button
- Special Features Dual Power Source Runs Off M18 or Corded, Roll Cage Design, 240 Degrees Head Rotation, Integrated AC Plug
- Max. Height 10-3/4"
- Tool Weight 6.25 lb.
- Standards UL, CE, RoHS, REACH, PAH
- Includes 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.