M12 Li-Ion 3/8" Cordless Drill/Driver Kit, Battery Included
- Item # 270Y61
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2407-22 48-11-2460
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Drill/Driver Kit
- Voltage 12.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Number of Batteries 2
- Series M12
- No Load RPM 0 to 1500
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Max. Power Not Specified
- Max. Torque 275 in.-lb.
- Battery Included 2XKZ6, 49JV08
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Transmission 2-Speed
- Clutch Style Adjustable
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ6
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 2-15/64"
- Tool Weight 2.5 lb.
- Includes Belt Clip, Contractor Bag
- Included Charger 2XKZ7
- Charger Replacement 2XKZ7
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.