LCD Infrared Thermometer, Laser Sighting: Single Dot, -22° to 1022° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 45PF96
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2278-20NST
- Catalog Page # 600
- UNSPSC # 41112210
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Infrared Thermometer Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) - Infrared -22 Degrees to 1022 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C) - Infrared -30 Degrees to 550 Degrees
- Focus Spot Size and Distance - Infrared 1" @ 12"
- Temp. Accuracy (C) - Infrared +/-1.8% of Reading
- Temp. Accuracy (F) - Infrared +/-1.8%
- Emissivity Fixed 0.95
- Laser Sighting - Infrared Single Dot
- Data Logging - Instrument No
- Temperature Alarm - Thermometer High, Low
- Display - IR Camera LCD
- Memory - Instrument Avg., Dif., Max., Min.
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Battery Type M12 Li-Ion Not Included
- Alarm Indication Visual
- Data Hold Yes
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/C
- Spectral Response - Infrared 8.0 to 14.0um
- Response Time 500 msec.
- Repeatability +/-0.8% of Reading or +/-1 Degrees C
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards EN 61326-1:2013, EN 61326-2-2:2013, 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11, Class II Laser
- Trigger Yes
- Special Features Premium LCD for Clearest Readings, Simplified Buttons and Set Up, 7-Point Reinforced Housing, Raised Over-Molding Protect Lens and Screen From Direct Impact, Survives 6 ft. Drop, Free Milwaukee Reporting Software Available
- Includes Manual and NIST Certification
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.