Hole Saw/Drill Bit Kit, 11C839,10Z784
- Item# 7AV73
- Mfr. Model# 7AV73
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item General Purpose Hole Saw Kit
- Number of Pieces 50
- Tooth Material High Speed Steel
- Arbor Design Included
- Range of Saw Sizes 3/4" to 2-1/2"
- Saw Sizes Included 3/4", 7/8", 1", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 2", 2-1/8", 2-1/4" and 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-5/8"
- Application Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Duct, Pipe, Tube and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Teeth per Inch 4/6
- Pitch Style Variable Pitch
- Thread Size 1/2-20 and 5/8-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. 49-56-7010 or 49-56-9100
- Shank Size 3/8" Hex and 7/16" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 2-1/2" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. 49-56-8010
- Includes Mfr. No. 49-22-4175 15-Pc Ice Hardened Bi-Metal Hole Saw Kit, and Mfr. No. 48-32-4402 35-Pc Drill Bit Set
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.