MILWAUKEE (R) 2216-20 Full Size - Basic Features Digital Multimeter, -40° to 752°F Temp. Range
- Item# 6JHY4
- Mfr. Model# 2216-20NST
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Digital Multimeter
- Multimeter Style Full Size - Basic Features
- Instrument Counts 9999
- Basic DC Accuracy +/-0.05% of Reading + 2 Digits
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 600V
- Max. AC Volts 600
- Max. DC Volts 600
- Max. AC Amps 10
- Max. DC Amps 10
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Max. Ohms 40 megohm
- Instrument Frequency Counter Range 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Capacitance Range 10 pF to 1000 uF
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 752 Degrees F
- Display Backlit Black On White LCD
- Bar Graph Yes
- Peak Hold Yes
- Battery Type AA Alkaline
- AC Response TRMS
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Special Features Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Series MILWAUKEE (R) 2216-20
- Includes Electrical Test Lead Set, (2) AA Batteries, NIST Certificate of Calibration with Data, Manual
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.