Clamp On Digital Clamp Meter, 5/8" Jaw Capacity, CAT IV 600V
- Item# 4NYX6
- Mfr. Model# 2205-20
- Catalog Page# 560
- UNSPSC# 41113648
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Clamp Meter
- Digital/Analog Digital
- Clamp Meter Jaw Style Clamp On
- Max. AC Amps 200
- Max. AC Volts 1000
- Max. DC Volts 1000
- Max. Ohms 40
- Jaw Capacity 5/8"
- Counts 4000
- Battery Type AA
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- AC Response TRMS
- Audible Continuity Yes
- Capacitance 40nF
- Display Reverse Black LCD
- Includes Test Leads, Batteries, Instructions
- Calibration Frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- Auto Ranging Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- AC Current Accuracy +/-2.0% + 5 Digits
- Operating Temp. 14 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special Features Built In Voltage Detector and LED Work Light, High Contrast, White On Black Display with Backlight for Easy Reading, Rugged Over Molding Increases Durability and User Grip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.