Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit, 12.0 Voltage, Fixed Shoe Design, Battery Included
- Item# 7DZ00
- Mfr. Model# 2420-22 48-11-2440
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Cutting Action Straight
- Length of Stroke 1/2"
- Shoe Design Fixed
- No Load Strokes/Minute 0 to 3000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Blade Type 1/2" Universal Tang
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Included (2) 2XKZ6, (1) 38D764
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ6
- Battery Capacity (2) 1.5A/h, (1) 4.0A/h
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Features Keyless Quiklok TM Blade Clamp, Variable Speed Trigger, Built-In LED Light, Battery Fuel Gauge, Hackzall TM and Sawzall R Blades
- Tool Length 11"
- Tool Weight 2.6 lb.
- Includes M12 HACKZALL Recip Saw, (1) M12 1.5Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Battery, (1) M12 Battery Charger, (1) Metal Blade, (1) Wood Blade, (1) Carrying Case and Extra (1) M12 4.0Ahr. REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.