Cordless Recip Saw Kit,18V,Bat,Hang Hook
- Item # 41ND18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2720-22 48-11-1850
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Reciprocating Saw Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Action In-Line
- Length of Stroke 1-1/8"
- Shoe Design Adjustable
- No Load Strokes/Minute 0 to 3000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Blade Type 1/2" Universal Tang
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Included (2) 38D766, (1) 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D766
- Battery Capacity (2) 4.0Ah, (1) 5.0Ah
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Features Brushless Motor for Longer Tool Life, Quik-Lok(TM) Blade Clamp, LED Light, Hang Hook, Patented Gear Protecting Clutch, Battery Fuel Gauge, Variable Speed Trigger
- Tool Length 18-1/2"
- Tool Weight 8.9 lb.
- Includes M18 FUEL Sawzall, (2) M18 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries, (1) M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger, (1) Sawzall Blade, (1) Carrying Case and Extra M18 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.