Cordless Reciprocating Saw, 18.0 Voltage, Fixed Shoe Design, Bare Tool
- Item# 32NN09
- Mfr. Model# 2621-20
- Catalog Page# 687
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Reciprocating Saw
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Action In-Line
- Length of Stroke 1-1/8"
- Shoe Design Fixed
- No Load Strokes/Minute 0 to 3000
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Blade Type 1/2" Universal Tang
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Handle Type Soft Grip
- Features Counter Balance Mechanism Minimizes Vibration, Lever Action QUIK-LOK Blade Clamp, Frameless Motor Provides The Most Power and Durability In A Smaller Size, Increased Efficiency Provides More Run-Time, REDLINK Intelligence with Overload Protection, Temperature Management System and Individual Cell Voltage Monitoring
- Tool Length 18"
- Tool Weight 7.4 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 32NN10MILWAUKEE
Price $315.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.