Cordless Knockout Tool,13-5/8 in. L
- Item # 31AD88
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2676-20
- Catalog Page # 677
- UNSPSC # 27111715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Knockout Tool
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Max. Operating Force 10 tons
- Max. Capacity Mild Steel 10 ga.
- Max. Capacity Stainless Steel 12 ga.
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Battery Included (2) 2PYZ8
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Features Quick Connect Alignment System: Delivers The Easiest Set-Up, Speeds Up Repetitive Punching, and Enables The Clearest View of The Work Surface, Powerful Hydraulic System Punches Up to 4" Holes In 12 ga. Stainless Steel, Works With All Major Brands of Punches and Dies
- Tool Length 13-5/8"
- Tool Weight 7.1 lb.
- Includes FORCELOGIC(TM) M18(TM) 10 Ton Knockout Tool, 7/16" Draw Stud, 3/4" Draw Stud, Quick Connect Alignment System, Adaptor, (2) M18(TM) REDLITHIUM(TM) XC Extended Capacity Battery Packs, M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger, and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.