5-3/8" Cordless Metal Cutting Saw, 18.0 Voltage, 3600 No Load RPM, Bare Tool
- Item# 6ENE9
- Mfr. Model# 2682-20
- Catalog Page# 687
- UNSPSC# 27112709
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Metal Cutting Saw
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Blade Dia. 5-3/8"
- Blade Side Right
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Cutting Depth @ 90 Degrees 1/8" a 2"
- No Load RPM 3600
- Shoe Material Stainless Steel
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Arbor Hole 20mm
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Features Exclusive (4) Pole Frameless Motor Delivers Up to 35% More Cutting Power, Compact, Low Profile Design for Easy Handling and Increased Control, Extra Large Cut Guide, Impact Resistant Window and LED Light
- Tool Length 14-1/4"
- Tool Weight 4.3 lb.
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6ENE8MILWAUKEE
Price $480.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.