Cordless Caulk Gun, 12.0 V, Bare Tool, 10 oz. Capacity
- Item # 34G843
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2441-20
- Catalog Page # 695
- UNSPSC # 27112714
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Caulk Gun
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 12.0
- Capacity 10 oz.
- Cartridge Type 10 oz.
- Application Speed 0 to 29 in./min.
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Expels 0 to 28 in./min.
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2XKZ6
- Battery Capacity 1.5Ah
- Color Red/Black
- Handle Type T-Handle
- Features Constant Flow Technology, 400 lb. of Pushing Force, 6-Setting Max. Speed Dial, Variable Speed Trigger, Complete Dispensing Rate Control, Compact and Lightweight, Anti-drip, Auto Reverse, Rubber Non-Slip Grip
- For Use With Adhesives and Sealants
- Tool Length 16-1/8"
- Tool Weight 3.7 lb.
- Includes 10 oz. Carriage, Plunger Rod and Piston Assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.