Cordless Cable Cutter Kit,18V,Cordless
- Item # 53RG45
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2777-21
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Cable Cutter Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Cutting Capacity/Material Up to 1590 Falcon ACSR, 1/2" EHS Guy Wire
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Series M18(TM) FORCELOGIC(TM) w/ONE-KEY
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Max. Operating Force 9 tons
- Tool Length 16-3/4"
- Tool Weight 11.75 lb.
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Battery Included 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 35GJ99
- Features Brushless Motor, Tool Usage View, Receive Notifications for Maintenance and Sync Information Wirelessly, Hands Free Jaw Closure
- Standards UL Listed, NOM
- Includes M18(TM) FORCE LOGIC(TM) 1590 ACSR Cutter, (1) 35GJ99 M18(TM) 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM(TM) Extended Capacity Battery, (1) 4PKV9 M18 AC/DC Charger, Carabineer
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.