Hammer Drill Kit, 1/2", 9.0A, 0-56,000bpm
- Item# 2FGD3
- Mfr. Model# 5380-21
- Catalog Page# 891
- UNSPSC# 20111603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hammer Drill Kit
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Drill Chuck Type Keyed
- No Load RPM 0 to 1500/0 to 3500
- Blows per Minute 0 to 24,000/0 to 56,000
- Amps 9.0
- Voltage 120VAC
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 7.3 lb.
- Cutting Capacity 1/2" (Steel), 3/4" (Concrete), 1-3/4" (Wood)
- Reversing Yes
- Features All Metal Gearcase, Antivibration System, Trigger Speed Control, 2-Mode
- Includes Side Handle, Depth Gauge, Hard Shell Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.