Electric Screwgun, 6.5 Amps, 140 in.-lb. Max. Torque
- Item # 6KX25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6580-20
- Catalog Page # 717
- UNSPSC # 27112710
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Electric Screwguns
- Item Electric Screwgun
- Autofeed No
- Clutch Type Adjustable Positive
- Max. Torque 140 in.-lb.
- No Load RPM 0 to 1200
- Voltage 120VAC
- Cord 10 ft. 2 Conductor, Quik-Lok
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Amps 6.5
- Chuck Size 1/4"
- Tool Speed Control Variable
- Control Module Required None
- Bearing Type Ball and Roller
- Features Multi Position Clutch; All Metal Gear Box; Durable
- Application For Self Drilling Fasteners In Steel, Deck/Subfloor Installation And Drywall With #14 (1/4") Max Screw Size
- Tool Length 12-3/4"
- Tool Weight 3.6 lb.
- Includes 1/4" Bit Tip Holder (Nonmagnetic), #2 Phillips Bit Tip, 6-7 3-1/2" Slotted Bit, 10-12 3-1/2" Slotted Bit, Belt Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.