8-Piece Refrigeration Hole Saw Kit for Metal, Range of Saw Sizes: 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Item # 36FX78
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49-22-4079
- Catalog Page # 707
- UNSPSC # 27112826
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hole Saw Product Grouping Hole Saw Kits
- Item Refrigeration Hole Saw Kit
- Primary Saw Application Metal
- Number of Pieces 8
- Range of Saw Sizes 5/8" to 2-1/8"
- Max. Cutting Depth 1-5/8"
- Arbor Design Included
- Tooth Material High Speed Steel
- Saw Sizes Included 5/8", 7/8", 1-1/8", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 2-1/8"
- Teeth per Inch 4/5
- Thread Size 1/2"-20, 5/8"-18
- Replacement Arbor No. Mfr. No. 49-56-7010 or 49-56-7250
- Shank Size 3/8" Hex
- Pilot Drill Size 1/4" dia. x 3-1/2" L
- Replacement Pilot Drill No. Mfr. No. 49-56-8010
- Application Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Nail Embedded Wood, Plastic, Duct, Pipe, Tube, Nonferrous Metals
- Includes (2) Arbors with Pilot Bits, Hex Key
- Impact Rated No
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.