7/16" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 500 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 22UT71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2765-22
- Catalog Page # 686
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Driver Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 7/16"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 500 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Series M18 FUEL(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 2300
- Max. No Load RPM 1700
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Battery Included (2) 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 35GJ99
- Features Led Worklight, Hex Quick Connect
- Tool Length 8-3/4"
- Tool Weight 7.5 lb.
- Includes M18 FUEL(TM) Cordless Lithium-Ion 7/16 Hex Utility Impacting Drill (22UT70), (2) M18(TM) REDLITHIUM(TM) XC 5.0 High Capacity Battery Packs (35GJ99), M18(TM) AC/DC Charger (4PKV9)"
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 22UT70MILWAUKEE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.