3/4" Weldon Quick Change Magnetic Drill Kit, 18.0 Voltage, Battery Included
- Item # 39RY24
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2787-22
- Catalog Page # 688
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Magnetic Drill Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Capacity Steel 1-1/2"
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- No Load RPM 400/690
- Drill Travel 5-3/4"
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Magnet Type Permanent
- Drill Point Pressure 750 lb.
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Drill to Center From Base 1-1/4"
- Overall Height 15-1/2"
- Tool Length 13-3/4"
- Tool Weight 29.5 lb.
- Chuck Size 3/4" Weldon Quick Change
- Reversible No
- Battery Included (2) 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 35GJ99
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Features POWERSTATE(TM) Brushless Motor for Longer Tool Life, REDLINK PLUS(TM) Intelligence for Overload Protection, Self-Powered Magnet Base Operates Independently of Power Source, Delivers Up to 2000 lb. Holding Force, 1-1/2" Annual Cutter Capacity, 1/2" Twist Bit Capacity, 2-Speed Gear Box, 5-1/8" Motor Head Adjustment
- Includes M18 FUEL 1-1/2" Magnetic Drill, 3/4" Weldon to 1/2" Chuck adapter, (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack, M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger, Magnetic Lubrication Tank, Chuck Key, (2) 1" Retractable Pilot Pins, Safety Strap, and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48UT16MILWAUKEE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.