3/4" Friction Ring Cordless Impact Wrench, 18.0 Voltage, 525 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item# 5GUX3
- Mfr. Model# 2664-20
- Catalog Page# 686
- UNSPSC# 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Drive Size 3/4" Friction Ring
- No Load RPM 0 to 1900
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2200
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Tool Length 9"
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Weight 5.3 lb.
- Max. Torque 525 ft.-lb.
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 2PYZ8
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Features Tool Only, Designed Impact Mechanism, Light Weight
- Includes Bare Tool (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately), Friction Ring Bare Tool
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LET53/4" Friction Ring Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 525 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery IncludMILWAUKEE
Price $720.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.