1000VAC/DC Plastic with Rubber Over Molding Test Clip, Black/Red; CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V Instrum
- Item # 6JHZ2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 49-77-1005
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Test Clip and Probe Test Clip
- Max. Amps - Clip or Probe 10.0
- Max. Voltage - Clip or Probe 1000VAC/DC
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Color - Clip or Probe Black/Red
- Opening Size - Test Clip 1.56"
- For Use With - Test Clip and Probe Multimeter Test Leads with 4mm Sheathed Banana Plugs
- Insulating Material - Clip or Probe Plastic with Rubber Over Molding
- Hand Held Voltage 1000VAC/DC
- Hands Free Voltage 1000VAC/DC
- Length 2-1/2"
- Features Universal Alligator Clips attach to All Connecting Test Leads, Constructed with Rugged Rubber Overmolding
- Standards UL
- Includes (2) Industrial Alligator Clip
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Item Alligator Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3MU851000VAC/DC Plastic with Rubber Over Molding Test Clip, Black/Red; CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V InstrumFLUKE
Item # 4WRA5GRAINGER APPROVED
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.