10-in-1 General Purpose Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 6" Overall Length, Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 19MU76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 48-22-2104
- Catalog Page # 836
- UNSPSC # 27111701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Screwdrivers
- Item Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Tip Style Group Hex
- Screwdriver Tip Style Hex
- Sizes Included Hex 1/4", 1/8", 3/16", 5/32", 7/32", 7/64", 9/64"
- Handle Material Multi-Component
- Overall Length 6"
- Includes Wire Stripper, Loop Maker, Nutdriver 1/4"
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- ESD Safe No
- Insulated / Uninsulated Uninsulated
- Nonsparking No
- Handle Design Ergonomic with Antiroll
- Bit Style Hex
- Driver Type 10-in-1
- Primary Application General Purpose
- Ratcheting No
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Bit Retainer Type Magnetic
- Number of Pieces 8
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Screwdriver Bit Material Steel
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Features Power Groove Bits for Power Tool Compatibility, Revolver Style Bit Storage, Extended Reach Design
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.