Cordless Impact Driver Kit,5.0Ah,Add Bat
- Item # 42LC15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2757-22CT 48-11-1811
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 1800 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Battery Capacity (2) 2.0Ah, (2) 1.5Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D765
- Features Powerstate Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS(TM) Intelligence for Overload Protection, ONE-KEY(TM) Enabled Allows Unlimited Customization and Control of Output Speed and Power, Easily Toggle Between Up to Four Custom Performance Profiles That Can Be Saved to The Memory of The Tool
- Tool Length 5-1/4"
- Tool Weight 3.1 lb.
- Includes M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver w/ONE-KEY, (2) M18 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries, (1) M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Bit Holder, (1) Carrying Case and (2) Extra M18 1.5Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.