1/4" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 12.0 Voltage, 42 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 42LC21
- Mfr. Model # 2452-22 48-11-2440
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Drive Size 1/4"
- No Load RPM 0 to 1200/0 to 2650
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3000/0 to 4000
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Tool Length 5-3/4"
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Weight 2.1 lb.
- Max. Torque 42 ft.-lb.
- Clutch Style Impact
- Handle Type T
- Battery Included (2) 38D763, (1) 38D764
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D763
- Battery Capacity (2) 2.0Ah, (1) 4.0Ah
- Features 2-Mode Drive Control(TM), Brushless Motor, Electronic Control, LED Light and Battery Fuel Gauge
- Includes M12 FUEL 1/4" Impact Wrench, (2) M12 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM Compact Batteries, (1) M12 Battery Charger, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Carrying Case AND Extra M12 4.0Ah REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.