1/4" Cordless Impact Driver, 12.0 Voltage, 1300 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Bare Tool
- Item # 423K51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2553-20
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Drivers
- Item Cordless Impact Driver
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 1300 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 12.0
- Series M12
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 4000
- Max. No Load RPM 3300
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type T
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D763
- Features 4-Speed Drive Control, Brushless
- Tool Length 5-7/64"
- Tool Weight 1.7 lb.
- Includes Tool Only
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.