1/4" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 1800 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 39EP15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2753-22CT
- Catalog Page # 675
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Driver Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 1800 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Series M18 FUEL(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 3700
- Max. No Load RPM 3000
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included (2) 38D765
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D765
- Features Brushless Motor, Redlink Plus Intelligence for Overload Protection, 4-Mode Drive Control
- Tool Length 5-1/2"
- Tool Weight 3.0 lb.
- Includes (2) Battery Packs, Charger, Belt Clip, Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.