1/4" Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 12.0 Voltage, 1300 in.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 299V33
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2553-22 48-11-2420 48-11-2420
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Driver and Wrench Product Grouping Cordless Impact Driver Kits
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Drive Size 1/4"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 1300 in.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 12.0
- Series M12(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Anvil Impact Action Mechanical
- Max. Blows per Minute 4000
- Max. No Load RPM 3300
- Battery Capacity 2.0Ah
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type T
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included 38D763
- Battery Pack Replacement 38D763
- Features 4-Speed Drive Control
- Tool Length 5-7/64"
- Tool Weight 1.7 lb.
- Includes Removable Belt Clip
- Included Charger 2XKZ7
- Charger Replacement 2XKZ7
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.