1/2" Friction Ring Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 220 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Includ
- Item# 42LA78
- Mfr. Model# 2755B-22 48-11-1850
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Drive Size 1/2" Friction Ring
- No Load RPM 0 to 1700/ 0 to 2000/ 0 to 2500
- Blows per Minute 0 to 3200
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Tool Length 6-7/64"
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Tool Weight 4.1 lb.
- Max. Torque 220 ft.-lb.
- Clutch Style Impact
- Handle Type T
- Battery Included (3) 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 35GJ99
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Features Brushless Motor, Redlink Plus Intelligence for Overload Protection, 4-Mode Drive Control
- Includes M18 FUEL 1/2" Impact Wrench, (2) M18 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Batteries, (1) M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger, (1) Belt Clip, (1) Carrying Case and Extra M18 5.0Ah REDLITHIUM Extended Capacity Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.