1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Kit, 18.0 Voltage, 220 ft.-lb. Max. Torque, Battery Included
- Item # 43XJ36
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2759-22 48-11-1850
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112713
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Impact Wrench Kit
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Max. Torque 220 ft.-lb.
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Voltage 18.0
- Series M18 FUEL(TM)
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Brushless Motor Yes
- Corded/Cordless Cordless
- Handle Type Soft Grip, T
- Battery Capacity 5.0Ah
- Tool Length 6-1/8"
- Tool Weight 4.1 lb.
- Clutch Style Impact
- Battery Included (3) 35GJ99
- Battery Pack Replacement 35GJ99
- Features REDLINK PLUS(TM) Intelligence, ONE-KEY(TM) Enabled
- Includes M18(TM) and M12(TM) Multi-Voltage Charger, Belt Clip, Carrying Case
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product is Rechargeable.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.