TIG Welder, Syncrowave 210 Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 210, Welder Industrial Class: Light
- Item # 55XC47
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 907596
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171519
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 169.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
- Item TIG Welder
- Welder Industrial Class Light
- Welding Processes Pulsed TIG, Stick, TIG
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.02" to 1/4"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 0.02" to 1/4"
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 210
- Welder Min. Output Amps 5
- Welder Duty Cycle 60%
- Power Source Weight 134 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Syncrowave 210
- Welded Material Aluminum, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output 125A @ 15V
- Input (Amps) 20.5/17.4/12.4/11.9/8.62
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 31-1/2"
- Overall Width 18-1/2"
- Overall Depth 43"
- Application Fabrication, Maintenance/Repair Operations, Light Manufacturing, Automotive Repair, Vocational Training
- Features Built-in Running Gear, Fan-on-Demand(TM), 6010 Stick Electrode Capability, Low Power Draw, EZ-Change(TM) Low Cylinder Rack, Dual Front Handles, Integrated Storage Compartment, Parameter Chart, EZ-Access(TM) Consumable Compartment
- Includes 10 ft. Primary Cord, 12 ft. Weldcraft(TM) Torch, 12 ft. Work Cable, 12 ft. Stick Electrode Holder, Remote Foot Control, Regulator/Flow Gauge, Gas Hose
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions