Dry Lubricant, 1 gal. Container Size
- Item # 35RN32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MS-143XD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 15121520
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dry Lubricant
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Container Type Glass
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Color White
- Application Release Agent Applications: Mold plastics, rubbers, resins, acrylics, epoxies, urethanes, nylons, phenolics, polycarbonates, polystyrene, and elastomers. Dry Lubricant Applications: Gears, drive belts and gaskets, Wire and cable, Chain drives, Metalworking, including extrusion, rolling, drawing and sizing. Machine parts and tools, including nuts, bolts, thread connections, locks, power saw blades and machine mechanisms. Hardware, including hinges, locks and catches, window guides, and guides on cabinet drawers.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.