TIG Welder, Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 310
- Item# 2RVC8
- Mfr. Model# 951118
- Catalog Page# 3035
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Welder Industrial Class Heavy
- Welding Processes TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.012" to 1/2"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 0.015" to 3/8"
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 230/460/575VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 310
- Welder Min. Output Amps 3
- Welder Duty Cycle 40%
- Power Source Weight 378 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Syncrowave 250 DX Complete Package
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Rated Output 200A @ 28V/250A @ 30V
- Input (Amps) 110/96/48
- Welder Input Hz 60
- Overall Height 49"
- Overall Width 22-1/2"
- Overall Depth 25"
- Application Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring), Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Metal Art / Sculptures, High Purity Processing, Boat / Yacht
- Features Tilted Operator Interface, Squarewave Output with AC Balance Control, Dual Digital Meters, Last Procedure Recall, Built-In Preflow/Postflow, Line Voltage Compensation, Built-In Consumable Storage Drawer
- Includes Power Source, 2 Dinse 50 Mm Connectors, Running Gear, Water Cooler, Coolant, Remote Foot Pedal, 25 ft. Water-Cooled Torch, Torch Accessory Kit With Tungsten, 15 ft. Work Lead With Clamp, 10 ft. Gas Hose, Regulator/Flowmeter and Cable Cover
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2CAV6MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $7,172.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.