TIG Welder, Diversion 180 Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 180, Welder Industrial Class: Light
- Item# 6DLX2
- Mfr. Model# 907627
- Catalog Page# 3035
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Welder Industrial Class Light
- Welding Processes TIG
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.030" to 3/16"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 0.025" to 3/16"
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 180
- Welder Min. Output Amps 10
- Welder Duty Cycle 35%
- Power Source Weight 50 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Diversion 180
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Rated Output 60A @ 12.4V/150A @ 16V
- Input (Amps) 11.3/16
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 17"
- Overall Width 9.875"
- Overall Depth 23.875"
- Application Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat / Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Features Inverter-Based, AC/DC Power Source, Fan-On-Demand, Portable Uses Miller's MVP(TM) Plug for Multi-Voltage Usage, Digital Display, Remote Amperage Foot Control Included
- Includes 12.5ft. Torch with Backcap, Ceramic Gas Cup, 3/32in Collet and Collet Body, 2% Ceriated Tungsten, RFCS-RJ45 Remote Foot Control, 12ft. Work Lead With Clamp, Regulator/Flow Gauge with Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.