TIG Welder, Dynasty 350 Complete Package Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 350
- Item# 5GWG7
- Mfr. Model# 951626
- Catalog Page# 3035
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Welder Industrial Class Heavy
- Welding Processes TIG, Pulsed TIG, Stick
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.012" to 5/8"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 0.015" to 5/8"
- Welder Input Phase 1 or 3
- Input Voltage 208 to 575VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 350
- Welder Min. Output Amps 3
- Welder Duty Cycle 60%
- Power Source Weight 136 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Dynasty 350 Complete Package
- Welded Material Aluminum, Steel
- Rated Output 300A @ 32V
- Input (Amps) 43 to 17
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 45-1/8"
- Overall Width 23-1/8"
- Overall Depth 43-3/4"
- Application Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat / Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Features Water Cooled AC/DC Square Wave Inverter, Digital Meters, Pulser
- Includes Power Source, 8 ft. Power Cord, 2 Dinse Connectors, Set-up Dvd, Runner Cart, Coolmate 3.5, And Rfcs-14hd Foot Control. Plus 4 Gallons Of Coolant, 25 ft. W375 Water Cooled Torch With Accessories, Regulator Flowmeter With Gas Hose, Torch Adapter,and Weld Lead With Clamp
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.