TIG Welder, Syncrowave 350 LX Complete Package Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 400
- Item # 5GWG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 951623
- Catalog Page # 2477
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item TIG Welder
- Welder Industrial Class Heavy
- Welding Processes Pulsed TIG,Stick,TIG
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.012" to 5/8"
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 0.015" to 1/2"
- Welder Input Phase 1
- Input Voltage 230/460/575VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 400
- Welder Min. Output Amps 3
- Welder Duty Cycle 40%
- Power Source Weight 496 lb.
- Polarity AC/DC
- Series Syncrowave 350 LX Complete Package
- Welded Material Aluminum,Mild Steel,Stainless Steel
- Rated Output 300A @ 32V/350A @ 34V
- Input (Amps) 128/65/50
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 36-1/4"
- Overall Width 22-1/2"
- Overall Depth 25"
- Application Auto / Cycle (Racing, Customizing, Restoring), Construction, DIY / Home Hobbyist, Farm and Ranch, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Metal Art / Sculptures, Boat / Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Features AC/DC Square Wave, Digital Meters, Pulser
- Includes Power Source, Rfcs-14 Hd Remote Foot Pedal, Coolmate 3x Water Cooler, No. 37 Running Gear And Dinse Connectors, Plus,4 Gallons Of Coolant, 25ft W375 Torch With Accessories, Regulator Flowmeter With Gas Hose, Torch Adapter, Weld Lead With Clamp.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5GWF9MILLER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.