TIG Welder, Maxstar® Series, Welder Max. Output Amps: 800, Welder Industrial Class: Heavy
- Item # 53RJ14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 907718
- Catalog Page # 2418
- UNSPSC # 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 222.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
The Miller Maxstar® Series TIG/Stick Welding machine comes with just about everything you need to get started with TIG welding. It produces deep weld penetration for optimal strength in applications such as onsite pipe welding, infrastructure, or heavy equipment manufacturing. The smooth, precise arc is particularly well-suited for use on exotic materials, and a tailored arc control (DIG) feature lets you change arc characteristics for specific applications and electrodes.
- Item TIG Welder
- Welder Industrial Class Heavy
- Welding Processes Pulsed TIG, Stick, TIG
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 0.02" to 1"
- Welder Input Phase 1 or 3
- Input Voltage 208 to 575VAC
- Welder Max. Output Amps 800
- Welder Min. Output Amps 5
- Welder Duty Cycle 100%
- Power Source Weight 198 lb.
- Polarity DC
- Series Maxstar(R)
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Stainless Steel
- Rated Output 600A @ 44V, 60%
- Input (Amps) 89/80/46/40/32/32/31
- Welder Input Hz 50/60
- Overall Height 34-1/2"
- Overall Width 13-3/4"
- Overall Depth 22"
- Application Precision Fabrication, Heavy Fabrication, Pipe and Tube Fabrication, Aerospace Ship Repair
- Features Pro-Set(TM), Blue Lightning(TM) HF, Fan-On-Demand(TM), Hot Start(TM), Cooler Power Supply, Cooler-On-Demand(TM), Operator Friendly Interface, Meter Calibration, Program Memory, Independent Amplitude/Amperage
- Includes Maxstar(R) 800, (2) Thread lock adapters (225029), (1) Water cooled thread lock torch adapter (225028) for #18 or #20 torches
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?