Standard DutyTorch Handle,5-3/4 in.
- Item # 6GJG2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # AW1A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Standard DutyTorch Handle
- Inlet Connection 3/8"-24 RH, LH
- Series AW
- Number of Hoses 2
- Length (In.) 5-3/4
- Cutting Attachment AC309
- Tip Series AT, AW
- For Use With 6GJG3
- Features Forward Valves Allow In-Service Flame Adjustment, Internal Threads Are Protected, Fluted Brass Handle for a Firm Steady Grip, Double Tube Handle Results in Greater Durability, Forged Brass Butt Gives Long Service Life, Stainless Steel Ball Valves for Positive Shut Off, PTFE Packing Permits Smooth Adjustment and Nickel Finish Adds Service Life
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.