Plasma Cutter, Spectrum 375 X-TREME Series, Input Voltage: 208/240V
- Item# 13Z845
- Mfr. Model# 907529
- Catalog Page# 3041
- UNSPSC# 23171518
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2016.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
Spectrum® 375 X-TREME features Auto-Line™ input voltage technology, which automatically connects to 115V or 240V. It includes a XT30C torch with 12-ft. cable, work clamp with 12-ft. cable, MVP power cord, MVP plugs—5-15P (120V, 15A) and 6-50P (240V, 50A), extra consumables, and X-CASE for storage.
- Item Plasma Cutter
- Series Spectrum 375 X-TREME
- Rated Output 30A
- Input Voltage 208/240V
- Input (Amps) 240V - 13.6 A, 120V (20A) - 25.6A, 120V (15A) - 18.1 A
- Duty Cycle 240V - 35%, 120V (20A) - 20%, 120V (15A) - 35%
- Cutting Capacity (In.) 3/8 at 10 IPM
- PSI 90-120
- Application Metal Cutting
- Design Inverter
- Cable Length (Ft.) 12
- Overall Height (In.) 9
- Overall Width (In.) 5.5
- Overall Depth (In.) 13.25
- Includes XT30 Torch, Heavy-Duty Work Clamp, X-CASE, MVP Plugs (5-15P & 6-50P), Shoulder Strap, Extra Consumables
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.