Multiprocess Welder, Invision™ 450, Bernard™, MIGRunner™ Series, Input Voltage: 230 to 460VAC, MIG,
- Item # 49KA73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 951499
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Invision(TM) 450, Bernard(TM), MIGRunner(TM)
- Phase 1 or 3
- Input Voltage 230 to 460VAC
- Input (Amps) 49.4
- Rated Output 450A @ 37VDC,100%
- OCV 90
- Hz 50/60
- Features Built-In MIG and Pulsed MIG Programs, Synergic One-Knob Control, Dual Feeder Capable, Line Voltage Compensation
- Application Aerospace, Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding, Boat/Yacht, High Purity Processing
- Function MIG, Pulsed, Flux-Cored, Stick, TIG
- Overall Height (In.) 17-1/4
- Overall Width (In.) 14-1/2
- Overall Depth (In.) 27-1/8
- Includes Invision 450 Mpa, Single 74 MPa Plus Feeder, BTB 400A Gun, Centerfire contact tips, .035 (QTY 3), .045 (QTY 2), .035-.045 reversible dual V drive rolls, Running gear, cylinder rack, 4/0 weld cables, Gas valve and gas hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.