Multiprocess Welder, Dimension™ Series, Input Voltage: 380/400/440V, 460/480V, GMAW, FCAW, SAW, SMAW
- Item # 400H10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 907617
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multiprocess Welder
- Series Dimension(TM)
- Phase 3
- Input Voltage 380/400/440V, 460/480V
- Amps AC 53.2, 42.8
- Input (Amps) 53.2/42.8/34/30.7
- Output Range 15 to 815A, 10 to 65V
- Rated Output 650A @ 44VDC, 100%
- Duty Cycle 100%
- OCV 87
- Hz 50/60
- Features Aluminum Construction, Reduced Weight, Power Efficient, Improved Arc Performance
- Application Construction, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Railcar, Shipbuilding
- Function GMAW, FCAW, SAW, SMAW, GTAW, CAC-A
- Overall Height (In.) 28-3/16
- Overall Width (In.) 16-11/16
- Overall Depth (In.) 31-5/8
- Aluminum - Material Thickness Thin Gauge to 3/16"
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness Thin Gauge to 3/16"
- Welding Processes Air Carbon Arc,Pulsed TIG,Stick,TIG
- Standards CSA
- Includes Power source only
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.