MP-10 Series, Passive Welding Helmet, 10 Lens Shade, 4.25" x 4.02" Viewing AreaBlack
- Item # 34C365
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 238497
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46181704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Passive
- Lens Shade 10
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.0
- Viewing Area 4.25" x 4.02"
- Welding Helmet Color Black
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Series MP-10
- Grind Mode No
- Electromagnetic Sensor No
- Number of Arc Sensors 0
- Switching Speed Not Rated
- Headgear Ratchet
- Includes Magnifying Lens Holder
- Standards ANSI Z87.1+2010, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
- Miller Electric Helmet Selection Guide
- Miller Electric Headgear Sell Sheet
- Miller Electric Head & Face Sell Sheet
- Miller Electric Welding Helmet Technologies
- Miller Electric MP-10 Series Owner's Manual
- Miller Electric AWS Shade Selection Guide
- MILLER Vending Solutions Brochure
- MILLER ELECTRIC Welding Safety and Health Catalog
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.