MIG Welder, Millermatic 350P Series, Input Voltage: 208/240/480VAC, Flux Core, MIG, Pulsed MIG
- Item # 5GWA1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 907300
- Catalog Page # 2410
- UNSPSC # 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 350P
- Welding Processes Flux Core,MIG,Pulsed MIG
- Input Voltage 208/240/480VAC
- Welded Material Aluminum,Mild Steel
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1 or 3
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 1/2"
- Rated Output 300A @ 32VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 34/30/15/12 or 69/61/30/24
- Output Range 25 to 400A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045", Aluminum 0.035" to 0.047"
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Width 19"
- Overall Depth 41"
- Application Fabrication/Mro/Mfg/Farm
- Features Pulsed Mig
- Includes Millermatic 350P power source, Bernard(R) Q300 15 ft (4.6 m) MIG gun with extra Centerfire(TM) contact tips, 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp, 10 ft (3 m) Industrial power cord (without plug) for single- or three-phase, Factory-installed gas solenoid, Argon mix regulator/flow meter, Factory-installed, low-mounted running gear/cylinder rack, .035/.045 in (0.9/1.2 mm) reversible V-groove drive rolls (order U-groove drive roll kits for aluminum welding), Extra Contact tips
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.