MIG Welder, Millermatic 350P Series, Input Voltage: 208/240/480VAC, MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux Core
- Item# 5GWA1
- Mfr. Model# 907300
- Catalog Page# 3027
- UNSPSC# 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 350P
- Welding Processes MIG, Pulsed MIG, Flux Core
- Input Voltage 208/240/480VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1 or 3
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 18 ga. to 1/2"
- Rated Output 300A @ 32VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 34/30/15/12 or 69/61/30/24
- Output Range 25 to 400A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045", Aluminum 0.035" to 0.047"
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Width 19"
- Overall Depth 41"
- Application Fabrication/Mro/Mfg/Farm
- Features Pulsed Mig
- Includes 10 ft. Power Cord, 15 ft. MIG Gun, Work Cable and Clamp, Flow Gauge and Hose, Contact Tips, Drive Rolls, Set-up Cd
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.