MIG Welder, Millermatic 252 w/Spool Series, Input Voltage: 240/480/575VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item# 5GVZ4
- Mfr. Model# 951065
- Catalog Page# 3027
- UNSPSC# 23171508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 252 w/Spool
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 240/480/575VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 1/2"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 14 ga. to 3/8"
- Rated Output 200A @ 28VDC/250A @ 28VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%/40%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 42/21/17
- Output Range 30 to 300A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.045", Flux 0.030 to 0.045"
- Overall Height 30"
- Overall Width 19"
- Overall Depth 40"
- Application Fabrication/Mro/Mfg/Farm
- Includes Gun, Work Cable and Clamp, Flow Gauge and Hose, Contact Tips, Drive Rolls, Set-up Cd, Spool Gun, & Dual Cylinder Rack
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.