MIG Welder, Millermatic 212 Series, Input Voltage: 208/240VAC, Flux Core, MIG
- Item # 4YPL6
- Mfr. Model # 907405
- Catalog Page # 2470
- UNSPSC # 23171540
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item MIG Welder
- Series Millermatic 212
- Welding Processes Flux Core, MIG
- Input Voltage 208/240VAC
- Welded Material Mild Steel, Aluminum
- Mild Steel - Material Thickness 22 ga. to 3/8"
- Portability Wheeled Mounted
- Phase 1
- Aluminum - Material Thickness 14 ga. to 3/8"
- Rated Output 160A @ 24.5VDC
- Duty Cycle 60%
- Hz 60
- Input Amps 31/27
- Output Range 30 to 210A DC
- Wire Size 0.023" to 0.035", Flux 0.030" to 0.045"
- Overall Height 30"
- Overall Width 19"
- Overall Depth 40"
- Application Welds Mild Steel From 22 Gauge To 3/8", Aluminum From 14 Gauge To 3/8"
- Features Auto-Set, Gun-on-Demand, Spool Gun Ready for Aluminum Applications
- Includes 15 ft. 250A M-25 Gun, 10 ft. Work Cable with Clamp, Argon Mix Regulator/Flow Gauge with 7 ft. Hose, Power Cord and Plug, Running Gear and Cyllinder Rack, .030/.035" Reversible Dual Groove Drive Rolls, Contact tips, Thickness Gauge
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.