DC Stick Welder, Maxstar 150 S Series, Input Voltage: 115/230
- Item# 2RTZ9
- Mfr. Model# 907134012
- Catalog Page# 3033
- UNSPSC# 23171519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DC Stick Welder
- Series Maxstar 150 S
- Input Voltage 115/230
- Polarity DC
- Amps AC 150
- Amps DC 150
- Welding Processes Stick
- Rated Output 150A @ 26V, 30% Duty Cycle
- Duty Cycle 30%
- Input (Amps) 26.4/21.6
- Output Range (Amps) 20-150
- Phase 1
- Hz 50/60
- OCV 90
- Welding Amp Range High 20-150
- Welding Amp Range Low 20-100
- Output Amps @20% Duty Cycle 100A at 24.0VDC, 35% duty cycle @115VAC, 150A at 26.0VDC, 30% duty cycle @ 230VAC
- Output Amps @100% Duty Cycle 70 A at 22.8 VDC@115 VAC, 100 A at 24.0 VDC @ 230VAC
- Welding Range (Amps AC) 20-150
- Overall Depth (In.) 13-1/4
- Overall Height (In.) 9
- Overall Width (In.) 5-1/2
- Application DC Stick Welding Maintenace and Repair
- Includes Case, 10 Ft Multi-Voltage Power Cord, 115V 15A and 230V 50A Plugs, 13 Ft Stick Electrode Holder with Dinse Connector, 10 Ft Work Clamp with Dinse Connector and Shoulder Strap
- Features Portable, Lightweight, Multi-Voltage Plug Allows Connection to 115 or 230 V Receptacle Without Tools
- Standards CSA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2RUA1MILLER ELECTRIC
Price $2,387.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.