Digital Infinity Series, Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet, 5 to 13 Lens Shade, 6.70" x 6.70" Viewing Ar
- Item # 40CN04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 280045
- Catalog Page # 2403
- UNSPSC # 46181703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Welding Helmet
- Welding Helmet Type Auto-Darkening
- Lens Shade 5 to 13
- Welding Helmet Light State 3.0
- Viewing Area 6.70" x 6.70"
- Welding Helmet Color Black
- Welding Helmet Material Nylon
- Series Digital Infinity
- Grind Mode Yes
- Electromagnetic Sensor Yes
- Number of Arc Sensors 4
- Switching Speed 1/20,000 sec.
- TIG AMP Rating 5A
- Power Source Battery
- Headgear Ratchet
- ADF Controls Digital
- Battery Type Lithium
- Battery Life 2000 hr.
- Features Sensitivity and Delay Control 0.20 to 1.0 sec., Auto-On/Auto-Off Power ,"ClearLight Lens
- Includes (2) AAA Batteries, Magnifying Lens Holder, (5) Outside and (2) Inside Cover Lenses
- EN379 Classification 1/1/1/2
- Standards ANSI Z87.1-2010, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Miller Electric Digital Infinity Series Spec Sheet
- Miller Electric AWS Shade Selection Guide
- Miller Electric Digital Infinity Series Owner's Manual
- Miller Electric Welding Helmet Technologies
- MILLER ELECTRIC Welding and Cutting Products Catalog
- MILLER ELECTRIC Welding Safety and Health Catalog
- MILLER Vending Solutions Brochure
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.