4-1/2" Mechanical Contractors Pressure Gauge, 0 to 1000 psi
- Item# 4FFN8
- Mfr. Model# P4598L11
- Catalog Page# N/A
- Catalog Group# D0794
- UNSPSC# 41112403
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application Mechanical Contractors
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 4-1/2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Brass / Bronze
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/4"
- Gauge Connection Location Bottom
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 1000
- Gauge Accuracy +/-1.00%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled No
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 10
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Primary Range Numbered Graduations 100
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Gauge Socket Material Brass
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Bronze
- Gauge Sensor Material Phosphor Bronze
- Gauge Lens Material Acrylic
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- For Use With Steam, Hot Water, and Chilled Water Pumping Systems in HVAC Applications
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series P4598L
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 18C755GRAINGER APPROVED
Price $67.05 / each